OTE 012: The Biggest Misconceptions About Being A Good Student In Business That Are Creating More Stress, Less Success, And Burning You Out.
Do you know what it takes to be a TRULY good student in business? In this episode of the Owning The Edge podcast, we’re going to look at the biggest misconceptions about what it takes to be a great student and why doing your education the RIGHT WAY can help you get results FASTER, with less headache, and without burning you out.
- » Why My FIRST Instinct To Expand Upon New Ideas Isn’t Always Good [01:21]
- » The Way I START Implementing New Education Into My Business [02:36]
- » What I Look For In A Teacher OUTSIDE Of Their Business Success [03:25]
- » Do What Your Educators Say – And Do It Until It WORKS For YOU [04:30]
- » How To Refine Your Process By Checking Back In With Your Education [05:41]
- » When You Get To Bring The Creative Element BACK Into Your Work [06:36]
- » Why It’s So Hard To Start From A Totally Blank Slate [07:36]
- » How To Be A GREAT Student And What That Means For Your Business [09:35]
- » The TOP PROGRAM I Recommend You Follow If You’re Just Starting Out [11:09]
Do you know anyone who absolutely NEEDS to hear this episode? Then help spread the word! Click the buttons below to SHARE, REVIEW, or RATE this episode to help us get it out there and into the hands of the people who need it most!
On top of that, if there’s anything you want MORE of – things I covered in this episode that you want me to dig into more, leave a comment below or write directly to me at email@example.com!