OTE 68: Top Team Building Questions For Entrepreneurs, Pt 1: How do you CLONE YOURSELF?
As entrepreneurs, we have A LOT OF PROJECTS.
We’re extremely passionate about what we do. We always have our eye out for the next project that will help grow our business.
But… How do you know when it’s time to finally let go of some of those projects?
IT’S NOT AN EASY THING TO DO. Especially when you started those projects with a mission to grow your business and an expectation that they’ll work.
I’m going to teach you my #1 method of evaluating the importance of your projects and how to cut the ones out that just aren’t working.
During today’s podcast, you’ll discover:
- » What it feels like to drop projects that just aren’t working anymore…
- » My #1 method of evaluating the importance of projects…
- » When you need to start cutting down on projects…
- » How to increase your numbers…
- » How to build a business you actually want to be in…
- » How to get traffic to your business…
Thanks For Listening!
- » If you found the show today valuable, please share it!
- » On top of that, I would really appreciate it if you took a couple of minutes to leave an honest review and rating for the podcast on iTunes.
- » Join our Owning The Edge – Team Building & Business Growth Facebook group!
- » Finally, make sure to subscribe to the show on your favorite podcast app so you never miss an episode!
- » When you get space from doing the thing that is driving you nuts, you get to focus on the thing that actually has the biggest result or is likely to win in your business.